The Strength to LEAD ...
The Will to FIGHT ...
The Passion to SERVE ...
... NOT just another politician.
Early Voting Starts October 18th
Please Get Out and Vote
General Election on November 6th
(voting times and locations here)
Candidate Nathan Baskerville wishes to heartily thank all of his support, all of his contributors, and especially all those who came out to vote for him on May 8th and July 17th.
Now we have to pull together to finish what we started and get out the vote one more time to support Nathan Baskerville in the General Election on November 6th. Early voting will begin on October 18th. Nathan has a Republican opponent, so he needs every Democratic supporter to come out and VOTE for Baskerville.
Dollie Burwell Has Pledged Her Support
As Dollie Burwell stated in her post campaign letter to her supporters, "I believed that the citizens (of District 32) deserved the most experienced, committed and dedicated individual representing them in the NC House .... I have congratulated and pledged my support to Nathan Baskerville in the November General Election. I hope that you will do the same," said Burwell.
Recent Endorsements of Baskerville for NC House
NC Advocates for Justice
NC League of Conservation VotersNC
State Employees Association of North Carolina
Let's get behind Nathan Baskerville. Let's not forget to come out starting on October 18th and finish what we started.
LET'S FINISH WHAT WE STARTED
Thank you for listening - please return soon. Your contribution will be appreciated.
Vote Baskerville by November 6th
Why Vote For Nathan Baskerville
· a native of Vance County, where he currently resides.
· accepted into the Honors Program at Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA,
· graduated cum laude with a Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration
· an EB Williams Scholar
· tutored at-risk youth with the Phyllis Wheatley YWCA Community Outreach Program
· North Carolina Central University School of Law where he was elected Class President
· received his Juris Doctorate at NCCU
· member of the NCCU Trial Advocacy Board
· volunteered at CA Dillon Youth Detention Center, where he taught the GED class.
· worked as an Assistant District Attorney
· established his own law firm, Nathan A. Baskerville, PLLC
· Vice President of the 9th Judicial District Bar Association (elected position)
· Chairman of the Vance County Indigent Defense Committee (elected position)
· works with kids and is a Teen Court Volunteer and a Little League Baseball coach
· a lifelong Democrat, worked for the Vance County Obama for America Campaign
Former Vance County Superintendent Adcock Endorses Nathan Baskerville
Here with Nathan, former Vance County School Superintendent Wayne Adcock has heartily endorsed Baskerville for District 32 NC House. "“I am supporting Nathan Baskerville for the House seat in District 32 because of his commitment to public education and his support of small business owners in our state, which will produce badly needed jobs.”
NewsMonday, September 24, 2012 12:49 PM
EARLY VOTING: Early voting for the General Election will begin on October 18th in all three counties making up NC District 32. Individual times and locations can be found on the Election Information page on this site.